StraitPinkie.com is proud to introduce Sheena from Lexington.
1. Cards/Cats, favorite player? I love the Cats. My Favorite player- Nerlins Noel
2. How many pushups can you do? 40ish
3. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where? Yes/ stomach
4. What’s the best/worst pick-up line/lines you’ve ever heard? The best pick up line was a bet if I lost I had to go on a date with him. I didn’t lose the bet.
Worst: psssssssssssssssssssst… Aye lil Mama! (I hate that)
5. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Jessica Alba ;p
6. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Worst movie ever? Greatest Movie ever.
7. Would you rather date an ugly, funny guy, or a gorgeous guy who is an a-hole? Ugly funny guy.
8. Are you a beer or mixed drink kind of girl? Mixed Drink
9. The state of Michigan recently became the 24th state to pass the Right to Work law, which prohibits union security agreements between labor unions and employees that govern the extent to which an established union can require employee’s membership, payment of union dues, or fees as a condition of employment. The Michigan governor passed the law in an attempt to get more factories to move to his state because the coorporations will be allowed to pay their workers more. Many see this law as discriminatory towards worker’s rights. If you were the governor of Kentucky, would you work to pass this law? Yes
10. Favorite cartoon growing up? Rugrat’s
Turn ons: Strong Jaw lines
Turn offs: Overly Metro guys
· Food? Potato Soup
· Sport? Miami Heat. I personally play Tennis
· Animal? Elephant
· Song? As long as you love me- Justin Bieber
· TV Show? Real housewives
· Movie? Remember the Titans
· Book? A million little pieces – James Frey
· Bar/Club/Hangout? Hangout- Off the Hookah