We present to you Strait Pinkie Girl..Sam from Jeffersonville
I’m an Indiana girl, born and raised. I’m rebellious and hardcore; but also cute as a button. I’m a dangerous girl that is loaded with girl power ammunition and am ready to fire. My typical all black attire might throw you off, but I am not an emotionally distraught emo girl, but rather, I have the heart of a poet and always choose to see the positive side of life.
Music, art, and poetry are huge parts of my life, they keep me sane. I dream that one day my poetry will be taught with the greats, and hopefully that day comes before I die. Acoustic music is the best. There is nothing like the sound of a guitar being played.
I am a warm hearted, caring person. No matter how much I am burned by it, I doubt I’ll ever change. I enjoy volunteering and giving back to my community. Feels good knowing you made a difference.
I like baking and creating new meals. I just learned to ride a motorcycle, and its my new addiction. I enjoy concert going and comedy clubs.
I have a nursing degree, but choose to have more freedom and I work full time at Hooters of Clarksville. My job is great, my bosses are awesome, and the girls I work with are a blast.
I enjoy life and try to live it to the fullest. I would love to travel more, but just haven’t had much time to. There isn’t much more to learn. I’m just a simple girl living in a complex world.
1. Cards/Cats, favorite player? I’m not really into college sports. I’m more of a pro football kinda girl..Go Packers!!
2. How many pushups can you do? I’m top heavy, so not many.
3. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where? I have 6. My sign on the back of my neck, kanji lettering on my shoulder and down my spine(meaning I listen with my heart, mind, body and soul), ‘Sam I am’ on my right hip, respect mine on my left foot, and four stars on my left foot.
4. What’s the best/worst pick-up line/lines you’ve ever heard? Well, because I have ‘Sam I Am’ tattooed on my hip, I get “I like green eggs and Ham” a lot.
5. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Hmm, thats a tough one. Someone badass thats for sure. Prob Angelina.
6. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Worst movie ever? I am a huge Carrey fan. So I’m going to go with a GOOD.
7. Would you rather date an ugly, funny guy, or a gorgeous guy who is an a-hole? Funny guys all the way.
8. Do you think Bill Clinton’s recent humanitarian trip to North Korea will directly influence a warming of unilateral relations in the Korean Peninsula, or was the effort simply a ploy by the North Korean government to gain much needed political capital through the inclusion of a former U.S. President in the hostage negotiations? Umm, I believe in peace. Is that a good answer? lol
9. Are you a beer or mixed drink kind of girl? Whiskey girl.
10. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? I usually bite ‘em!
11. What’s the most embarrassing thing that you have done sober? I laid my bike down and I wasn’t even moving. haha.
12. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? White Castle or a PBJ from home.
13. Who let the Dogs out? I hear this and want to break into dance.
14. When you’re at a bar/club and want to dance, you tend to dance…on the dance floor? Or on the bar? On a stage.
15. Do you like Alex Trebek better with the ‘stache or without the ‘stache? Why? I can’t stand that show. But, he looks funny without it.
16. Favorite cartoon growing up? Garfield
Turn ons: Tattoos, Humor, Smile, Confidence
Turn offs: Bad Breath, Arrogance, Show Offs
· Food? Italian
· Sport? Extreme
· Animal? Penguin or Dog
· Song? Closer- Nine Inch Nails.
· TV Show? Reality TV has me hooked.
· Movie? Comedies
· Book? Non-fiction
· Restaurant? Famous Dave’s…weird since italian is my fav food. haha
· Bar/Club/Hangout? Wicks on bardstown, or Rockbar. I’m starting to love Improv though. love comedy shows.