1. Cards/Cats, favorite player?Cats even though I’ve only been to one game. They came back for the win in the last minute! I don’t have a fave. I just like to see a good game.
2. How many pushups can you do? I haven’t maxed out in forever. Used to be 30, but now it’s about 20.
3. What’s the best/worst pick-up line/lines you’ve ever heard? Best is can I take your picture to show Santa what I want for Christmas? There’s so many bad ones I can’t pick.
4. Would you rather date an ugly, funny guy, or a gorgeous guy who is an a-hole? Seems like I’ve dated a lot of gorgeous a-holes. Humor is a great thing, but I’d rather be single if I can’t have what I want. There’s too many people in the world to settle.
5. Are you a beer, wine or mixed drink kind of girl? Beer is nasty ew gross! moscato wine, jager bombs, crown n coke, Long Island iced tea.
6. Favorite cartoon growing up? DBZ
7. What’s in your refrigerator right now? monster mean bean, kiwi strawberry vitamin water, cranberry red bull, just a bunch of tasty drinks. I go out to eat a lot since I have nobody else to cook for.
8. Which super power would you want to have and why? Either read minds or time manipulation so I would be able to change the bad things in life.
9. The Dow is at an all-time high and the housing and auto industries are on their way back to being better than ever. However, the USA is still, by most economists’ forecasts, lagging behind other countries in critical growth areas, such as education and technology. How would you propose America can catch up to the rest of the world while maintaining it’s status as the most powerful nation? I have no idea … .. .
10. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Beautiful mythological creatures.
11. Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Ripping my non stretch jeans getting into a jacked up truck.
12. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? Tally Hos in Lexington.
13. when you’re out, you tend to dance…on the floor or bar? I’ll be the first one on the dance floor. I’ve been on a bar and even a stage!
14. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where? Yes. Three. Back, back of neck, and lower left hip.
Turn ons: nice teeth, bubble butt, plump bottom lip, athletic, style, someone who can dance, good kisser
Turn offs: bad hygiene
Food? Just bout anything
Sports? Volleyball or basketball
Song? How to love – Lil Wayne
TV Show? Real World and Bad Girl’s Club
Movie? Anything with fast cars, crotch rockets or dancing
Book? I haven’t read a book since middle school. I think the last one I read was Harry Potter.
Bar? Trust Lounge in downtown Lexington