Do you have what it takes to be a Strait Pinkie Girl? Do you know someone who does? Shoot us an email HERE to nominate yourself or someone else. Every girl who appears on Straitpinkie.com gets $50 cash money, a free t-shirt and a chance to win $500. Along with the worldwide fame that comes with being a Strait Pinkie girl.
My name is Jessica Hall, I am 22 years old. I love to be funny and have a good time! I am a Fashion and Retail major at The Ohio State University. I am currently a private nanny for two different families in the Columbus area. I absolutely adore kids, therefore I love my job! I am very family oriented and would do anything for my family. I have a small circle of friends whom I deeply care for and love to be silly with. On the weekends I enjoy getting fancy and pampering myself, but also love to kick it and have movie nights. The mall is my second home. I have a big heart and love helping others and making people happy.
1. Cats or Cards? Favorite Player? Scratch both of those – How about them BUCKEYES!!
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up lines you’ve ever heard? Hmmm. I honestly can’t even recall a good pick up line that I have heard, most of them are abolutely hilarious. If I am at the bar drinking please do not go on to talk about the weather …unless you are super handsome and charming Miss me with the corny stuff please!
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where ya going? I really want to go Paris! I am a huuge fashion freak and would love to spend some time there site seeing and shopping.
4. Favorite cartoon growing up? Tweety bird. I had a whole collection of tweety bird items. I was also a big winnie the pooh and minnie mouse fan. My family took me to disney world many times as I was growing up.
5. According to a mind-bending new theory, a black hole is actually a tunnel between universes—a type of wormhole. The matter the black hole attracts doesn’t collapse into a single point, as had previously been predicted, but rather gushes out a “white hole” at the other end of the black one, so the theory goes.
Do you believe the new mathematical models of the spiraling motion of matter falling into a black hole are viable alternatives to the “space-time singularities” that Albert Einstein predicted to be at the centers of black holes? And if so, does that mean the “wormholes” formed in this manner are possible tunnels for time travel? ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
6. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Beautiful and magical! How could something so pretty and gentle be terrifying?!
7. How many pushups can you do? Let me see…a solid 10. Then I collapse over.
8. Which super power would you want to have and why? I would love to be able to read peoples minds and hear all of their thoughts. It would make life a whole lot easier. I would never have to guess/assume what someone is thinking or how they feel. Sounds awesome to me.
9. If we looked inside your fridge, what would we find? I try to eat healthy the best I can. The basics..fruit, veggies..stuff to make salads.. Milk for my cereal. Oh.. anddddd maybe a bottle or two of vodka along with some budlight! . hehe
10. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? I love to make people laugh and I also love to laugh myself.. so I would want to be in a funny movie so I could clown the whole time. I would have to say Judd Apatow should cast me as myself!
11. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Greatest movie ever? Gosh, Im overwhelmed by all these options.. I think i’m gonna go with.. Greatest movie ever.
12. Mortgage rates have continued to descend to levels not seen in more than a half-century — a seductive sub-4 percent for an average 30-year fixed loan, yet brokers and lenders report the tougher standards force many Americans to not qualify. Do you believe long-term U.S. Treasury bonds, a safe haven during the recession, will eventually lose some appeal, thus lowering their demand and causing their yields to rise, in effect bringing the mortgage plummet to an end or will the debt burdens of European countries, despite the most recent G20’s “plan of action” towards economic recovery, continue to drive down Treasury yields, dropping mortgage rates even lower? ummm… I’m busy that day.
13. Are you a beer, wine or mixed drink kind of girl? All three. Wine nights are always a good time. I have always been a vodka fan – vodka and cranberry or screwdrivers are my fav. I recently just started drinking beer because my good friend works for Budweiser . I could never turn down free beer and quality time with my girls
14. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? His style. Shoes/attire and his smile/teeth. White straight teeth are so attractive to me.. and since I am a fashion and retail major I am always scoping out peoples clothes.
15. What would you say your biggest vice is? I am very easily annoyed. Im working on it though!
16. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? I just broke out in song after reading this. Licks take too long though
17. Ketchup or Mustard on your hot dogs? Not a huge hot dog fan and I only like brown spicy mustard or honey mustard.. Now cheeseburgers are a different story. bacon cheese and ketchup Please!
18. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? I am always embarrassing myself. That is no exaggeration either. I always get myself caught in awkward situations!
19. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? Steak n Shake – frisco melt and fries with cheese.. my weakness.
20. When you’re out, you tend to dance…on the dance floor or on the bar? Dance floor, bathroom, while sitting in a chair.. or anywhere in the bar except ON the bar. I love to dance when I am out!
Turn ons: good sense of humor, pretty smile, good taste in clothes/shoes, a gentleman with respect/manners, a sexy bod, confidence- this is a huge turn on for me, just the right amount of confidence is so sexy. I also love a guy who can dance.
Turn offs: Out of shape, bad teeth, bad taste in clothes and shoes, no manners, someone with a dull personality, TOO much confidence especially when it isnt needed, someone who can’t hold an intelligent conversation..etc.
Food? Chicken and fried rice from Japanese Steak houses… YUM
Sport? football because of the buckeyes baby! I grew up around baseball though so I know it the best and understand everything about it.. which makes it more enjoyable to watch.
Animal? My little dog Emery .. and cheetahs.
Song? ahhh thats too hard. I love music!
TV Show? I don’t watch much Tv.. but when I do.. its usually Jersey Shore, Swamp People, Greys Anatomy and the Lifetime channel.
Movie? 40 year old Virgin
Book? Any book by Nicholas Sparks
Bar/Club/Hangout? Dub pub is one of my fav hangouts/bar in Columbus because so many of my friends live close and one of my good girlfriends bartends there.