We present Strait Pinkie Girl, Jamie from London. Yeah, that’s back-to-back Strait Pinkie Girls from London, so yeah, go ahead and pack your bags and move there. They have strait talent.
1. Cards/Cats, favorite player? Big blue fan all the way. If I had to pick just one of the players, it would be Nerlens Noel.
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up line/lines you’ve ever heard? There is no such thing as a good pickup line. The worst is, “Did you just fart because your blowing me away?”.
3. Would you rather date an ugly, funny guy, or a gorgeous guy who is an a-hole? I’ve always went for gorgeous a-holes.
4. Are you a beer, wine or mixed drink kind of girl? It’s based on my mood!
5. Buying a girl a drink: Great icebreaker or creepy roofie opportunity? Depends on the guy offering.
6. Favorite cartoon growing up? Oh Lord, I don’t even know.
7. A guy buys you a single rose: Sweet and charming or too cheap to buy the dozen? Sweet and charming.
8. Which super power would you want to have and why? Invisibility, so I can get away with a lot more.
9. Despite the fact that 90% of Americans are in favor of background checks when it comes to purchasing guns, the Senate shut down a bill that would require just that. After the down vote, President Obama addressed the American people and said that his fight to prevent catastrophes like the one in Newtown would not be deterred and that those voted against background checks should be ashamed. Would you have voted yes or no for background checks? Why? Yes! Some people just shouldn’t own a damn gun. Therefore, background checks are very much needed!
10. Tickling – playful flirting or crossing the line? Playful flirting, unless it’s just a creep doing it.
11. Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? My most embarrassing moment is when my skirt blew up in front of about 30 people and i couldn’t get it to go down. Good thing i was rocking Victoria secret panties.
12. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? IHOP! Yum!!!
13. When out at night, you prefer to dance on the floor or on top of the bar? I love to dance anytime, anywhere. On the dance floor. On the bar. It doesn’t matter.
14. Do you have any tattoos? How many? Where? One huge dream catcher on my lower side/hip. Number two will be coming very soon!
Turn ons: Kiss my neck and hips, slightly pulling my hair, and honestly just taking control.
Turn offs: Bad breath
Food? Persian Food
Sports? Dance and Basketball
Song? Changed by Rascal Flatts
TV Show? Awkward
Movie? Legends of the Fall
Book? Forever by Judy Blume
Bar? Coyote Ugly