We introduce to you, Bethany from Louisville.
She is obesessed with the New England Patriots and syrup… syrup.
1. Cats or Cards? Favorite Player? Both, I’m a UK fan but graduated from U of L. Tayshaun Prince fo sho.
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up lines you’ve ever heard? You’re so tall, we should have children.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where ya going? Haha, Sully’s Saloon, duhhhh.
4. Favorite cartoon growing up? Little Bear.
5. What approach is most likely to work with you? Just be direct.
6. More impressive: Muscles or Humor? Humor, but I want both.
7. How many pushups can you do? What’s a pushup?? Someone get me a shot of tequila.
8. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where? Nooooo, my parents would kill me!
9. Which super power would you want to have and why? The ability to heal sick people, that would be the best super power ever.
10. If we looked inside your fridge, what would we find? Anything that goes with syrup, which is EVERYTHING! I love syrup!
11. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Obviously Will Ferrell.
12. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Beautiful mythological creatures. Who doesn’t love a sweet unicorn T-shirt?
13. Would you rather date an ugly, funny guy, or a gorgeous guy who is an a-hole? Ugly, funny guy, but if those are my only two options I’d rather be single.
14. Are you a beer, wine or mixed drink kind of girl? Beer, tequila, vodka. If it’s alcoholic, I’ll drink it.
15. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Greatest movie ever? So you’re telling me there’s a chance? Yeah!
16. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? Hahaha, I have no idea.
17. If you could travel back in time, what’s the first year you are stopping off in? 2005 to watch the Patriots win the Super Bowl again.
18. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? Height.
19. What would you say your biggest vice is? Procrastinating.
20. Ketchup or Mustard on your hot dogs? Both.
21. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? I don’t get embarrassed easily, but falling off the bar is probably my favorite.
22. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? IHOP.
23. A guy offers to buy you a drink at a bar. You say? Ummm yes, who says no to free alcohol???
24. In your opinion, what is the best way for a guy to approach a group of girls? Just come up and introduce yourself, nothing too fancy.
25. When you’re out, you tend to dance… on the dance floor or on the bar? On the bar, of course, but I will dance anywhere.
Turn ons: If you are a Pats fan you’re in.
Turn offs: Guys who aren’t Pats fans.
Song: Back that Ass Up.
TV Show: Boardwalk Empire.
Movie: Step Brothers/Dumb & Dumber/Night at the Roxbury/Bridesmaids.
Book: Hunger Games.