I am a California native born in beautiful San Diego, CA where I have lived most of my life. I am an extremely active person and grew up playing softball, water polo, and running cross country. I currently attend the University of Kentucky where I am studying Merchandsing Apparel and Textiles and I really enjoy everything about it…minus the weather
I am a campus representative for Pura Vida bracelets which is a company based out of San Diego that works to give back to some great causes! They provide money to the Surf Rider Foundation as well as 1% For the Planet and I’m hoping to bring their widespread popularity here to this part of the country. Check them out at puravidabracelets.com!
1. Cats or Cards? Favorite Player? Cats! Don’t have a favorite.
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up lines you’ve ever heard? “Sorry, but you owe me a drink.” Me: [Why?] “Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.” haha classic.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where ya going? Amalfi Coast! No doubt.
4. Favorite cartoon growing up? Rocket Power!!
Do you believe the new mathematical models of the spiraling motion of matter falling into a black hole are viable alternatives to the “space-time singularities” that Albert Einstein predicted to be at the centers of black holes? And if so, does that mean the “wormholes” formed in this manner are possible tunnels for time travel? Apparently Kelly traveled back in time to to find an answer for this one . . . aaand she is still searching.
6. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Beautiful creatures! I asked for one for my birthday every year till I was probably about 10.
7. How many pushups can you do? Ehh, a solid 20 on a good day.
8. Which super power would you want to have and why? X-ray vision, reason is implied
9. If we looked inside your fridge, what would we find? LOTS of fruit and string cheese.
10. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Personality wise, someone like Amanda Bynes who is funny, quirky and outgoing.
11. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Greatest movie ever? Sounds about right!
12. Mortgage rates have continued to descend to levels not seen in more than a half-century — a seductive sub-4 percent for an average 30-year fixed loan, yet brokers and lenders report the tougher standards force many Americans to not qualify. Do you believe long-term U.S. Treasury bonds, a safe haven during the recession, will eventually lose some appeal, thus lowering their demand and causing their yields to rise, in effect bringing the mortgage plummet to an end or will the debt burdens of European countries, despite the most recent G20′s “plan of action” towards economic recovery, continue to drive down Treasury yields, dropping mortgage rates even lower? Crickets…
13. Are you a beer, wine or mixed drink kind of girl? SHOTS.
14. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? Definitely his outfit and how he carries himself.
15. What would you say your biggest vice is? Not the best at controlling my spending habits..
16. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? Ask Mr. Owl!
17. Ketchup or Mustard on your hot dogs? I’m a vegetarian, so nothing on my hot dog please.
18. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? Fell walking up an escalator at the mall…wearing a skirt.
19. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? My kitchen. It’s free with wayyyy more options.
20. When you’re out, you tend to dance…on the dance floor or on the bar? Definitely on the floor. High heels and high surfaces would not fare well for me!
>>> Turn ons: STYLE, humility, swagger, intellect, self-direction, and must live an athletic/healthy lifestyle.
>>> Turn offs: “Jersey shore” looking guys, can’t dance, jealousy.
Sport? Water Polo
Animal? Very tough choice between Giraffes and Sharks…
Song? At the moment my favorite songs are Coming Down by The Weekend and Practice by Drake
TV show? Kind of nerdy..but House Hunters International on HGTV
Movie? Crazy Stupid Love
Book? The Hunger Games
Bar/Club/Hangout? Sky Bar in Lexington