Today’s Yump is known by some as Kate Hudson, but she’s not A-Roids newest squeeze. Born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson on October 25th, 1984, she first stirred things up in 2007 with her internet hit “Ur so gay” and rocketed up the charts with 2008′s “I Kissed A Girl”. Both of her parents were Christian pastors and in 2001 she released a self-titled Gospel album (Katy Hudson). Then in 2007 she released her first mainstream album, “One Of The Boys”, and the rest is history. It took me awhile to warm up to her, maybe because of the weird faces she’s always making or her insistance on wearing one-piece garments, and when wearing two pieces pulling her pants up Steve Urkel style. Whatever the case, she is hot. Katy Perry, UH YUMP!!
Category: UH YUMP!!!
About the Author (Author Profile)
Sites That Link to this Post
- The Afternoon Dump: Selection Sunday, Sweet NFL Hit, EJ Henderson Breaks His Leg, Tebow Has An Emotional Day, Very Doggy Christmas, Cintia Dicker’s Birthday, Uh Yump Katy Perry, & Ravishing Raven Hair « Busted Coverage: Booze, Ladies And F | December 7, 2009
- Daily Toke: The thing I hate most about the office Christmas Party is looking for a new job the next day | Hail Mary Jane | December 8, 2009
- Tuesday Link Dump « IN THE ATL | December 8, 2009
- Kellie Pickler from American Idol Fame | straitpinkie.com | December 8, 2009
- Straitpinkie.com Presents the Twelve Days of Christmas (Yumpness) | straitpinkie.com | December 19, 2009
- MoonDog Sports Let There Be Links | MoonDog Sports | January 3, 2010