StraitPinkie.com is proud to introduce Kharina from the Derby City.
1. Cards or Cats, favorite player? aaaaaaahhhhh C-A-R-D-S….CARDS!!!!
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up line/lines you’ve ever heard? Are you tired? ‘Cause you been runnin’ through my mind all day!- ugh so lame!
3. How many pushups can you do? 90 girl pushups, probably 10 man pushups…LOL
4. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where? Would you put a bumper sticker on a Bentley? Definitely no tattoos!
5. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Jada Pinkett-Smith
6. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Worst movie ever? HAHAHAHA, definitely the greatest movie ever!
7. More impressive: Muscles or Humor? HUMOR!
8. Obama’s hotly debated health care reform plan contains several vague areas that some say have been miscontrued to demonize the entire effort. Do you think the negative portrayal is unfair and why? Well, who’s to say that the portrayal was negative? But, I do agree. It was perceived negatively in some ares. But, there is nothing wrong with a good debate.
9. Are you a beer or mixed drink kind of girl? I haven’t really tried many beers. I’m definitely a mixed drink girl!
10. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Very beautiful mythological creature! I want one for Christmas…LOL
11. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? I walked up to a table where my friends and a few other people were sitting one day and somehow gained everyone’s attention very quickly. They were all laughing about something. Come to find out, the whole time I was talking, everyone was laughing at the bugger in my nose. LMAO! So embarrassing!
12. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? White Castles…Great hangover food! LOL
13. When you’re at a bar/club and want to dance, you tend to dance…on the dance floor? Or on the bar? Usually the dance floor, but it depends on how many drinks I’ve consumed.
14. It’s ladies night, and your friend has found a guy to leave with. What do you do? Go home to my honies, eat some ice cream and watch a movie!
Turn ons: Clean shaven men in business suits, Muscles, Humor, Intelligence, Success
Turn offs: Guys sagging their pants, People not washing their hands after they use the restroom, Guys that make me repeat myself, Cheap people(YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!), Sarcasm, Failure
Food? Fillet Mignon (Medium-Well)
Sport? Track and Field
Song? My Boo (Usher and Alicia Keyes)
TV Show? Bad Girls Club
Book? A Walk to Remember
Bar/Club/Hangout? Molly Malones in St. Matthews
Majority of Photos Courtesy of J. Sweet Photography & Muscle Music Group
If you think you or someone you know qualifies as a Local Yump, just shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We will then contact you and if you appear on the site we will give you a free Strait Pinkie T-Shirt and you will have a shot to win $200.
That’s a free shirt for smiling hard and answering some funny questions.