Meet our first Local Yump not from the surrounding Lousville area: The beautiful Taylora from Manchester, Kentucky.
“I’m from the wonderful small town of nothing: Manchester, KY. There is absolutely nothing to do here most of the time but I would not take the city over it any day or any time.”
“I’m Twenty years old. My name is just my dad’s name with the letter ‘A’. Right now I am attending Eastern Kentucky University but plan on transferring. I love psychology but my major is nursing. I did martial arts for almost 3 years and I am just three away from having a black belt…might go back and get it one of these days.
I love NASCAR more than a girl should (Team Hendrick!). My Father was a coal miner and my Mother is an E.M.T. I guess you could say he has helped keep the light on for us and she’s helped a lot of people stay alive. I love missions trips. The biggest one I have done so far is in Los Angeles with a place called the Dream Center. Want a new outlook? Look them up and you will get it.
Long story short… I am probably the girliest tomboy you’ll ever meet, i’m hard headed, blunt, hateful more than I should be but I would be there for you any day any time if you asked. I’ll listen to anyone’s problems and help them out as much as I could and can be the sweetest girl you’ll ever meet!”
1. Cats or Cards? Favorite Player? I’ll be honest with you… I have watched maybe 20 games in my life but I went to my first UK game last season and acted as if I had been a fan all my life. It was by far the best feeling ever so it’s a no brainer I am for the CATS! & I’ll take John Wall mainly because I made a facebook page and he “liked” it. Plus I did not have to watch many games to see that the boy can play.
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up lines you’ve ever heard? Best… “If you were a new hamburger at McDonald’s, you would be a McGorgeous”. Someone told me that one and I thought it was hilarious! Worst would be between “baby, if I could rearrange the alphabet, i’d put U and I together” and “Did that hurt? Did what hurt? When you fell from heaven”.
3. More impressive: Muscles or humor? Humor! Because when it comes down to it… dating a guy with no humor aka no personality and all looks is about the same as staring at a sports car. It will only keep a person entertained for so long until they would have to get bored with staring at it.
4. Better invention: the wheel or sliced bread? The wheel. I would hate to imagine my life without my car haha.
5. Favorite cartoon growing up? Oh gosh this is a hard decision… Any of the old nick cartoons.
6. How many pushups can you do? Hrm… i’m not sure myself? So lets see. (31 and I thought I was going to pass out).
7. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where? Can’t say I do. I would love to have one that says “love life” butttt I just don’t think it would look great when i’m in my 40′s.
8. Which super power would you want to have and why? Invisibility (because of all the things you could get by with and find out) or superhuman speed (you would never be late for work).
9. If we looked inside your fridge, what would we find? Well I still live at home so it’s a lot of random things… I love schwan’s so lots of it including some awesome ice-cream with cake mixed in it! Got to have my diet pepsi so of course it, leftovers, fruit…. the norm.
10. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Katherine Heigl. She’s gorgeous, intelligent and you never hear of her playing in a bad movie!
11. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Greatest movie ever? Greatest movie ever!
12. North Korea’s Pyongyang recently threatened that it will respond with “powerful nuclear deterrence” to joint US and South Korean military exercises. This is a threat we have seen multiple times since South Korea and the U.S began holding joint military drills, which the allies’ defense chiefs say they will stage to send a clear message to North Korea to stop its “aggressive” behavior.
Do you believe the new sanctions on the North from the U.S. and European nation will stifle its nuclear ambitions and punish it for the Cheonan sinking, or do you see this as a legitimate threat to launch the world’s first nuclear war?
I really don’t know too much on the situation but I do remember about a year ago or so when North korea had first set off a nuclear test and at that point I just had a feeling it was just the beginning. Plus North and South Korea have been fighting with one another before the 60′s so It’s highly unbelievable of them making peace any time soon. From what i’ve saw from the media North Korea handles situations in the worst way possible. They don’t seem to think.. just do. No matter who’s right or who’s wrong… which it’s also been said it’s a country that strongly believes in totalitarianism… so it is not surprising at all. To me it’s just steps closer to war.
13. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Beautiful mythological creatures of course.
14. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? His smile!
15. If you weren’t perfect, what would be your biggest vice? Well this is a complicating question… because no one is perfect. Ummm.. if your negative about yourself don’t expect others to be positive. You are what you make yourself to be. My best advice is just have confidence in yourself and it will take care of everything else.
16. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? Not sure for myself but for an owl it only takes three. lol
17. If you could travel back in time, what’s the first year you are stopping off in? Either sometime in the 50′s or 60′s. It’s so hard to decide lol.
18. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? I could tell you 1000 stories. Most recent would be ripping my jeans all the way up to the belt loop hopping on a four-wheeler. The funny part was I had just stitched them back together because I had ripped them riding as well but they ripped at a totally different spot! This really happens too much. Same thing happened over the winter tubing but with different jeans. & Yes I am aware that means to buy bigger jeans but it’s hard to get rid of the old favorites!
19. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? Well.. the only thing we have that’s open that late/early is a little place called pats. They make the best hamburgers ever just don’t watch them make it!
20. When you’re out, you tend to dance…on the dance floor or on the bar? I’m 20. Soo you won’t find me at a club just yet.
Turn ons: A manly man!
Turn offs: Cockiness.
Food? Mexican possibly?
Sport? Nascar (yes its a sport!).
Animal? Dolphin. They are beautiful.
Song? I have wayyy too many to choose from.
TV Show? I pretty much am obsessed with anything on mtv… Rob dyrdek’s fantasy factory, The hard times of RJ Berger, Bully Beatdown… you name it and I probably love it.
Movie? Too many to choose from once again haha
Book? I hate reading.. but I did read an interesting book recently that a co-worker of mine had.. it was called the bro code. It was hilarious and I recommend it to all guys!
Bar/Club/Hangout? I’m just 20 so i’ve only been to a few bars but the first bar I had ever hung out at was pretty cool. It was called Skybox Sports Bar & Grill in Hazard.