I am from Barbourville, Kentucky, which is right next to Corbin, which is the location of the first KFC! I am 23 going on 24 in March. I lived in Little Rock for this past year for modeling. I am now back in Ky planning my next move, wherever that may be. I am a blast to be around. Everyone always says I am a little ball of sunshine. I am a huge kid at heart. I am always positive and can’t stand to be around “negative nancy’s”.
My passion is traveling. I long to see the world and learn about it’s different cultures. I am a Christian and God is, and always will be, my number one. I am here to glorify Him and show other people the love that he has showed me. I love animals, they are my weakness. I have a pitbull/lab mix and he is my baby. I do part-time modeling. I get the most compliments on my thick southern accent.
1. Cats or Cards? Favorite Player? CATS-CATS-CATS! I bleed blue all the way! John Wall, baby.
2. What’s the worst pickup line/lines you’ve ever heard? Your body’s name must be Visa, because it’s everywhere I want to be. HAHAHA
3. What’s the best or most creative pickup line you’ve heard? Life without you would be like a broken pencil…pointless. It made me smile. lol
4. What approach is most likely to work with you? Just to be real with me. Honesty is sexy.
5. How many pushups can you do? Two, how embarrassing.
6. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Anna Faris. She’s the ultimate blonde.
7. I’ll be honest, we have no clue. So please clue us in, what exactly does strait pinkie even mean? Whatever you want it to mean.
8. More impressive: Muscles or Humor? Humor. If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
9. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? Their hands. I don’t like soft hands on men. I like them to be rough.
10. Giving the republicans recent recapturing of the House, do you think they should bring repeal of Obama’s Health Care Reform Law to the floor? Yes, unless repealed it will add to our crippling deficit.
11. Are you a beer or mixed drink kind of girl? I am proud to say that I have never tasted beer. Ever! I love Lit’s.
12. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? The world may never know but one crunch and I’m there.
13. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? I was in Nola and I was walking the street when a car full of men were driving slowly down the road with a camcorder. I realized I was in the way when I said “Sorry” and the man replied “Oh, your fine” and it completely went over my head and I said “Awww, thank you”. It didn’t occur to me until after they drove off that they meant I was fine as I wasn’t in their way. What a blonde moment. haha
14. In your opinion, what is the best way for a guy to approach a group of girls? Display your sense of humor. Tell a funny story or make a joke when the girls are within earshot.
15. Favorite Place to eat at 4 a.m.? IHOP!!
16. A guy offers to buy you a drink at a bar. You say? I will probably turn him down if I don’t know him. Men like a challenge.
17. At a bar, you tend to dance…on the dance floor? on the bar? Wherever.
Turn ons: Chivalry( every girl wants to feel like a princess),Honesty, Sense of Humor, Smile, and Spontaneous.
Turn offs: Self-Absorbed, Posers, Boring, Alcoholics.
Sport: MMA or Boxing
Animal: Penguin because they search their whole life for that one other penguin. Aww.
Song: It changes on the daily. Right now, Eminem -Not Afraid
TV Show: Big Brother.
Movie: Just Friends. I could watch it everyday.
Book: The Shack.
Bar/Club/Hangout: I don’t like to stay in one place too long. Anywhere fun!
Sites That Link to this Post
- Click Here! | May 12, 2012