StraitPinkie.com introduces Kirsti from the PRP area.
1. Cats or Cards? Favorite Player? Definitely the Cards and my favorite player is Kyle Kuric!
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up lines you’ve ever heard? Worst – If you were on the dollar menu you would be McBeautiful. Best – Hey I lost my number can I get yours.
3. More impressive: Muscles or humor? Humor
4. Better invention: the wheel or sliced bread? The wheel….I would be lost without my car.
5. Favorite cartoon growing up? Rugrats!!
6. How many pushups can you do? hold on let me see…..7
7. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where? I have 3 tattoos – 1. sparrows on my upper back. 2. flowers on my left side 3. butterfly on right hip
8. Which super power would you want to have and why? I would love to fly so I wouldn’t have to deal with traffic.
9. If we looked inside your fridge, what would we find? H2O, grapes, yogurt, milk, cheese, lettuce and eggs.
10. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Rachel McAdams
11. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Greatest movie ever? ehh…not one of my favorites!
12. According to a mind-bending new theory, a black hole is actually a tunnel between universes—a type of wormhole. The matter the black hole attracts doesn’t collapse into a single point, as had previously been predicted, but rather gushes out a “white hole” at the other end of the black one, so the theory goes. Do you believe the new mathematical models of the spiraling motion of matter falling into a black hole are viable alternatives to the “space-time singularities” that Albert Einstein predicted to be at the centers of black holes? And if so, does that mean the “wormholes” formed in this manner are possible tunnels for time travel? I believe that Einstein was a gifted genius and I am hopeful this theory is true!
13. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Beautiful mythological creatures
14. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? Eyes
15. If you weren’t perfect, what would be your biggest vice? Marlboro Lights
16. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? Is this a legitimate question..? 69
17. If you could travel back, or forward in time, what’s the first year you are stopping off in? 2007. I know things now that I wish I would have knew then!
18. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? This involved too many shots of tequila and a night I could not remember!
19. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? Waffle House
20. When you’re out, you tend to dance…on the dance floor or on the bar? The bar
Turn ons: nice smile, clean-cut hair, nice shoes, and tan skin.
Turn offs: abusive behavior, crooked smile, and dirty fingernails
Animal? My dog…Mr. Tico the chihuahua
Song? Mr. Boombostic by Shaggy
TV show? Jershey shoe
Bar/Club/Hangout? 4th Street live