We introduce to you, Katie from Louisville.
Don’t make fun of Katie for liking Barney or you may not be asked to join her for White Castle.
I was born and raised in Louisville. I have lived here all my life and love it! I am currently pursuing my Bachelor’s Degree in communications at Bellarmine University. I graduated from Assumption High School and loved it! I just started modeling recently and love being in front of the camera… hopefully I’ll make it big someday! But for now I work at Faux Finish as a self-contracted airbrush make up and tanning artist (come see me and get your tan on!). I am shy at first but once you get to know me I’m super outgoing. I love to smile and have fun and a few wonderful people in my life who keep me going!
1. Cats or Cards? Favorite Player? Cards!! If I had to choose it would probably be Kyle Kuric.
2. What’s the best/worst pick-up lines you’ve ever heard? I have heard so many but one of the best probably was “Excuse me baby but did you just fall from heaven because you’re a gift from God.”
My response to pick up lines is just politely saying ‘No Thank You’ and walking away… guys please stop using them… they’re not okay.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where ya going? I’d love to go to Italy, Paris, Greece, or Australia. Maybe one day I’ll get to travel to all of those places!
4. Favorite cartoon growing up? Barney. I LOVED Barney as embarrassing as it sounds. I had everything Barney. You name it I had it.
5. What approach is most likely to work with you? Just being yourself and saying hey… you’ll know right away if I’m interested in you or not.
6. More impressive: Muscles or Humor? If you can make me laugh you have my attention.
7. How many pushups can you do? 10.
8. Do you have any tattoos? How many/where?
I sure don’t. I’ve thought about getting one, but don’t have the guts to actually go through with it!
9. Which super power would you want to have and why?
I would love to be invisible. I would go spy on people and do things that I’m normally not allowed to!
10. If we looked inside your fridge, what would we find? Oh gosh, umm water, Gatorade, lunch meat and cheese, condiments, yogurt, some veggies and fruit… just a bunch of random stuff!
11. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? I am told all the time that I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt…so if I had to cast someone to be me it would probably be her!
12. Unicorns – beautiful mythological creatures or terrifying mutant horses? Beautiful mythological creatures, of course.
13. Would you rather date an ugly, funny guy, or a gorgeous guy who is an a-hole? Funny guys are my type of guy!
14. Are you a beer, wine or mixed drink kind of girl? I like all three. It just all depends on my mood and what I feel like drinking.
15. Dumb and Dumber: Greatest movie ever or Greatest movie ever? Greatest movie ever.
16. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop? Couldn’t tell ya. I’m way too impatient to find out! I just bite away!
17. If you could travel back in time, what’s the first year you are stopping off in? I would probably go back to the 1950′s. I love the pin up era… so much fun!!
18. What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? His facial features–smile, teeth, eyes, hair…
19. What would you say your biggest vice is? I am extremely stubborn and I get annoyed really easily.
20. Ketchup or Mustard on your hot dogs? Both please!
21. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? Well that’s easy. Embarrassing things happen to me every day. I trip up stairs a lot, usually when a bunch of people are around, too. But, I just get up and walk away like nothing happened!
22. Favorite place to eat at 4 a.m.? Usually Steak N Shake, pizza places or sometimes White Castle… yum!
23. A guy offers to buy you a drink at a bar. You say? Depends. I might say yes but I might say no… my mood at the time and how you approach me plays a big factor in my response.
24. In your opinion, what is the best way for a guy to approach a group of girls? Be yourself, have a sense of humor, but don’t act cocky. It’s a big turn-off.
25. When you’re out, you tend to dance…on the dance floor or on the bar? Dance floor usually. I have yet to dance on a bar… but it’s bound to happen sometime soon!
Turn ons: Loyalty, honesty, sense of humor, athletic, outgoing, a gentleman, intelligence, caring, confidence, muscular, respectful.
Turn offs: Cockiness, Someone who is super into their selves, liars, cheaters, no sense of style, boring, being closed minded, Affliction/Tap Out/Ed Hardy attire.
Food: Depends on my mood, but my favorite is Italian by far.
Animal: Dogs and cheetahs or leopards.
Song: There’s so many choices, all I ever do is listen to music!
TV Show: I’m obsessed with reality TV–Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, Keeping Up With The Kardashians…
Movie: Comedies, romance…nothing scary!
Book: I read a few Nicholas Sparks’ books and really liked them, but I’m not much of a reader.
Bar/club/hangout: Anywhere fun where I can dance and have fun!! Usually where my friends are at is where I end up!!