We introduce to you, Amy from Louisville.
And brush your teeth you bunch of idiots. Amy has absolutely zero interest in you if you’re walking around with some crusty teeth and some stank breath. She’s also still holding on to the dream that a dude can be both funny and pretty. Keep dreamin’, Amy.
Enough of my yappin’, let’s meet Amy.
1. Cards or Cats, favorite player? Cards! And favorite player has to be Kyle Kuric!
2. How many pushups can you do? Not many! I would say 10 tops. But probably not even that many!
3. What’s the best/worst pick-up line/lines you’ve ever heard? Haha well working at hooters I’ve heard them all.
4. Who would you cast to play you in a movie?Ah, definitely Reese Witherspoon! She is so funny and she’s tiny and blonde like me
5. Would you rather date an ugly, funny guy, or a gorgeous guy who is an a-hole? A gorgeous funny guy would be great if that’s possible! (Despite Amy’s insistence that it is possible for a dude to be both funny and pretty, we remind you that this is strictly an impossibility.)
6. Favorite cartoon growing up? I was definitely a Rugrats kid!
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? Hmm well that’s tough. Embarrassing stuff always seems to find me. I guess I’d have to go with the time my manager held me down and drew all over my face and I had to continue working the whole night. fml!
8. Which super power would you want to have and why? I would love to have super speed! No one would ever catch me being sneaky and I would always be on time.
Turn ons: Being funny, a great smile, tattoos!
Turn offs: Bad breath, being way too cocky!
· Food?Chicken Alfredo! Yummmmm
· Sport? I love watching football!
· Animal?I love animals so that’s a hard one. Everytime I see anything cute I say “awe I want one!” Haha
· Song?right now definitely bait a hook by Justin Moore. It makes me smile everytime
· TV Show? Jersey Shore!!! GTL baby
· Movie? I have a lot of favorites. Anything funny or romantic.
· Book? Catcher and the Rye is amazing. Also, A Million Little Pieces. Both books are awesome
· Restaurant?Well, Hooters of course Haha actually I LOVE Texas Roadhouse.
· Bar/Club/Hangout? I love Diamonds! Always fun with the girls
Sites That Link to this Post
- Meet Local Yump Amy from Louisville, KY | kentucky.straitpinkie.com | February 6, 2012
- Meet Local Yump Amy from Louisville, KY | louisville.straitpinkie.com | February 6, 2012